Cotton On & Typo Store Card FAQs
1. What is the Cotton On & Typo Store Card?
- The Cotton On & Typo Store Cards are credit facilities that allows you to shop at all Cotton On Group stores nationwide. You can use your Cotton On Store Card
at any Cotton On, Cotton On Kids, Cotton On Body, Rubi,
Typo, Supre and Factorie stores.
2. What are the other benefits of the Store Card?
- Not only do the Cards give you access to the widest range of products, they also include:
- 6 Months Interest Free*
- Plus vouchers for FREE Gear*
- Up to 3 extra cards for Friends & Family
- Free SMS notification on all your card purchases at no extra cost
- Customer Protection Insurance
- Flexible payment options: Revolving, 24 & 36 months budget facility (for purchases over R600)
3. What does Customer Protection Insurance cover?
- RCS Customer Protection Insurance, underwritten by Guardrisk, covers the following:
- Death Cover (full outstanding balance)
- Permanent Disability Cover (full outstanding balance)
- Temporary Disability Cover (up to 12 months instalments)
- Loss of income cover (up to 6 months instalments)
4. How much does the Cotton On & Typo Store Card cost?
- A nominal monthly service fee will be charged for the administration of your credit facility
- Competitive interest rates apply to all purchases
5. What are the requirements to apply for a Cotton On or Typo Store Card?
- You must be 18 years or older.
- You must be employed and earn a monthly salary of R1 000 or more
- You must have an original SA Identity document or driver’s license (please have this document ready to collect your card)
- Bank statements and other supporting documents may be required for verification purposes.
6. How can I apply for the Cotton On or Typo Store Card?
- You can apply at any Cotton On, Typo, Cotton On Body or Cotton On Kids store or online at www.cottonon.co.za
7. Can I apply for both a Cotton On and a Typo Store Card?
- There is no need as both cards can be used in either.
8. What credit limit will I get?
- Your credit limit will be determined by your individual profile, taking into account your affordability.
9. Where do I collect my Cotton On or Typo Store Card?
- Cotton On - You can collect your Cotton On Store Card at any Cotton On store nationwide.
- Typo - You can collect your Typo Store Card at any Typo store nationwide.
10. Can I use my Typo Store Card at Cotton On and Cotton On Store Card at Typo?
- Yes, you can use your Cotton On & Typo Card at any of the Cotton On Group stores ( Cotton On, Cotton On Kids, Cotton On Body, Rubi, Typo, Supre and Factorie stores.)
11. When do I get my vouchers?
- Vouchers will be issued to you in-store once your application has been approved. Terms and conditions apply.
- Cotton On: You will receive "3x FREE GEAR when you spend R500 or more" vouchers. Note: only 1 voucher may be used p/month for each consecutive month. Validity period will be indicated on the vouchers.
- Typo: You will receive 5 x "R100 off when you spend R500” vouchers. Note: only 1 voucher may be used p/month for each consecutive month. Validity period will be indicated on the vouchers.
12. Can I view my account online?
- Unfortunately not yet, but watch this space!
13. Where can I find my account number?
- Your account number can be found on the front of your card, your monthly statement or by calling 0861 111 841
14. How do I set up a debit order to pay my Store Card?
- Call us on 0861 111 841 and we’ll set it up for you.
15. What should I do if I lose my card?
- Call us on 0861 111 841 and we’ll block the card immediately.
- You can then go to any Cotton On or Typo store nationwide and we’ll provide you with a replacement card at a nominal fee.
16. How much do I need to pay each month?
- Your monthly statement will show the instalment that you need to pay by the 1st of each month.
17. How do I pay my Cotton On or Typo Store Card?
- You can choose from 2 options below:
- Debit order - A payment is automatically debited from your bank account on a due date that suits you. To activate, call 0861 111 841 and we’ll assist you.
- EFT payment - Simply pay the required amount by using your 19-digit card number (on the front of your Cotton On or Typo Card). Please use below details when making EFT payment.
Bank: Standard Bank
Account: CottonOn Group Card
Acc number: 061234745
Bank Branch Code: 051001
Reference: Account card number (19 digits)