Cotton On & Typo Store Card FAQs
1. What is the Cotton On & Typo Store Card?
- The Cotton On & Typo Store Cards are credit facilities that allows you to shop at all Cotton On Group stores nationwide. These include; Cotton On, Typo, Cotton On Kids & Cotton On Body.
2. What are the other benefits of the Store Card?
- Not only do the Cards give you access to the widest range of products, they also include:
- R500 worth of vouchers when you receive your card
- Free SMS notification on all your card purchases at no extra cost
- Customer Protection Insurance
- Flexible payment options: Revolving, 24 & 36 months budget facility (for purchases over R600)
3. What does Customer Protection Insurance cover?
- Death Cover (outstanding balance up to R10 000)
- Permanent Disability Cover (outstanding balance up to R10000)
- Temporary Disability Cover (up to 6 months instalments)
- Retrenchment Cover (up to 6 months instalments)
4. How much does the Cotton On & Typo Store Card cost?
- A flat monthly service fee of R25 will be charged.
- Competitive interest rates apply to all purchases
5. What are the requirements to apply for a Cotton On or Typo Store Card?
- You must be 18 years or older.
- You must be employed and earn a monthly salary of R1 000 or more
- You must have an original SA Identity document or driver’s license (please have this document ready to collect your card)
- Bank statements and other supporting documents may be required for verification purposes.
6. How can I apply for the Cotton On or Typo Store Card?
- You can apply at any Cotton On, Typo, Cotton On Body or Cotton On Kids store or online at www.cottonon.co.za
7. Can I apply for both a Cotton On and a Typo Store Card?
- There is no need as both cards can be used in either.
8. What credit limit will I get?
- Your credit limit will be determined by your individual profile, taking into account your affordability.
9. Where do I collect my Cotton On or Typo Store Card?
- Cotton On - You can collect your Cotton On Store Card at any Cotton On store nationwide.
- Typo - You can collect your Typo Store Card at any Typo store nationwide.
10. Can I use my Typo Store Card at Cotton On and Cotton On Store Card at Typo?
- Yes, you can use your Cotton On & Typo Card at any of the Cotton On Group stores (Cotton On, Cotton On Body, Cotton On Kids & Typo)
11. When do I get my vouchers?
- Vouchers will be issued to you in-store once your application has been approved. Terms and conditions apply.
- Cotton On: You will receive 5 x “R100 off when you spend R500” vouchers. Note: only 1 voucher may be used p/month for each consecutive month. Validity period will be indicated on the vouchers.
- Typo: You will receive 5 x “R100 off when you spend R500” vouchers. Note: only 1 voucher may be used p/month for each consecutive month. Validity period will be indicated on the vouchers.
12. Can I view my account online?
- Unfortunately not yet, but watch this space!
13. Where can I find my account number?
- Your account number can be found on the front of your card, your monthly statement or by calling 0861 111 841
14. How do I set up a debit order to pay my Store Card?
- Call us on 0861 111 841 and we’ll set it up for you.
15. What should I do if I lose my card?
- Call us on 0861 111 841 and we’ll block the card immediately.
- You can then go to any Cotton On or Typo store nationwide and we’ll provide you with a replacement card at a nominal fee.
16. How much do I need to pay each month?
- Your monthly statement will show the instalment that you need to pay by the 1st of each month.
17. How do I pay my Cotton On or Typo Store Card?
- You can choose from 2 options below:
- Debit order - A payment is automatically debited from your bank account on a due date that suits you. To activate, call 0861 111 841 and we’ll assist you.
- EFT payment - Simply pay the required amount by using your 19-digit card number (on the front of your Cotton On or Typo Card). Please use below details when making EFT payment.
Bank: Standard Bank
Account: CottonOn Group Card
Acc number: 061234745
Bank Branch Code: 051001
Reference: Account card number (19 digits)